According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Wi-Fi Hotspot Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027. the global wi-fi hotspot market reached a value of US$ 3.98 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 11.76 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 19.7% during 2022-2027.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/wi-fi-hotspot-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
The global Wi-Fi hotspot market is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of bring-your-own-devices (BYOD). Besides this, Wi-fi hotspot reduces the expenses associated with establishing digital infrastructure facilities with the employees and allows them to use their assets for a more responsible and amenable work environment. In addition to this, growing digitization and improving smart infrastructure systems are also propelling the market growth. Moreover, with the deployment of 5G networks, Wi-Fi hotspots are widely used across public spaces like coffee shops, libraries, retail stores, hotels, and airports, which is providing positive growth to the market across the globe.
- Aptilo Networks
- Enea AB
- ATT Inc.
- Boingo Wireless Inc.
- CASA Systems
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cloud4Wi Inc.
- D-Link Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd
- iPass Inc. (Pareteum Corporation)
- Netgear Inc.
- Sierra Wireless Inc,
- Superloop Limited
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Telstra Corporation Limited
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Component:
- Wireless Hotspot Gateways
- Wireless Hotspot Controllers
- Mobile Hotspot Devices
Breakup by Software:
- Centralized Hotspot Management
- Wi-fi Security Software
- Wi-fi Hotspot Billing Software
- Cloud Based Hotspot Management
Breakup by Services:
- Professional Service
- Installation and Integration Services
- Consulting Services
- Managed Services
Breakup by End User:
- Communication Service Provider and Network Operators
Breakup by Vertical:
- IT and Telecom
- Financial Services
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/wi-fi-hotspot-market
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800