As previously stated, there are a number of possible causes for the QuickBooks Error Code OLSU 1013. We've compiled a list of some of the most compelling explanations for this error's occurrence. Take a look at this:
- One of the major faults in QuickBooks is that it is obsolete.
- If you are using a mode other than express or side by side mode, this issue may occur.
- If you've made a mistake with your login credentials.
- If internet explorer setup does not support the connection between QuickBooks desktop and internet explorer.
- QuickBooks is unable to connect to the bank or is experiencing difficulties doing so.
- Is there a problem with the internet connection?
Important things to keep in mind
Before you begin the fixation procedure, make sure you review the following guidelines:
- Examine the company's backup file.
- It's also crucial to match any pending download transactions.
- Check that you can access the bank's website from outside of QuickBooks and that there are no pending notifications.
- Also, see if the mistake occurs in bank feeds classic mode. If it isn't, it means that the bank's file is best viewed in classic form.
- It's critical to make sure you're connected to the internet and that the Windows firewall isn't preventing QuickBooks connections.
- Any pending download transactions should also be matched.